Thread: G-Force 7600GS graphic card not responding in high resolution

G-Force 7600GS graphic card not responding in high resolution

I have a machine which runs on AMD SEMPRON processor and this processor is working properly, has RAM 2GB, motherboard of ASUS, has operating system Microsoft Windows XP, has a graphic card G-Force 7600GS. This system is quite enough for me. But I believe that my graphic card is the main reason behind this problem. My processor work very good means it’s like 100%. I have checked the WMP11 and latest version of VLC media player but video performance is not good enough means it’s not play any video in high resolution. I think there must be some problem with SIS (SILICON INTEGRATED SYSTEM) graphic chipset. My supplier has some ATI HD 4650, RADEON x1600pro can this chipset helps me out. Is any other card can solve this problem? I don’t what is actually happening with my system. I need some help. So is there is anyone will help me out from this kind of situation.

Re: G-Force 7600GS graphic card not responding in high resolution

As per my knowledge that ATI HD 4650 card work but other card that you have mentioned will not work on your system. Your processor is quite is enough for this type of card. You can put FX 5500 in your system because this card contain somewhat feature of FX5200 and FX5300 and has some extra feature. This allows you to play any video in CINEMATIC QUALITY Effects, can provide STUDIO QUALITY Color and has ROCK_SOLID driver stability. The best specification of GeForce FX 5500 is that it support a maximum of 256MB of memory which had a clock speed of 400MHz. So for you just try this card will help you out and you will able to play any video in high resolution mode.

If you are facing this problem again and again then just replace your card with any other card which fully compatible with your motherboard and power supply. This thing may happen if your power supply is passing enough power to your graphic card. You can use ATI 4650 graphic card if your power supply has a range of 250W, which is actually good enough for your card. I other hand you can solve this situation on your own by replacing your power supply because PSU is the main hardware which is responsible for passing proper current to all hardware. After try this you can six your problem.

You can change your AMD SEMPRON processor to any Better ATHLON processor. You can resolve this problem by replacing processor rather than any graphic card. Your system is allowing you to play any video I high resolution mode because your processor is getting hot means overclocked while playing or watching anything in high resolution. Replacing processor can with new one will give you higher clock speed, can have more catch memory, it can work faster depending on your motherboard. So don’t think that you have a problem in your chip set. Replace hardware as I say will help you out.

If you want to spend less money you must try AGP 3450. This card is much better and compatible with your system because it is less power consumption. This power consumption is the main feature will allow you to watch anything in high resolution and your processor never get overclocked. If you are going with any other card just remember that you choose a power supply that has capacity to pass proper power to all hardware means must have250w. This is the only card that comes exactly in requirement. So you can try this solution will help you to face your problem.

This problem some time may arise due to your power supply or because of your graphic card driver. To resolve this kind of situation you can simply reinstall your graphic card driver. Some time your system will not detect your graphic driver and will not allow to watch any video in high resolution mode. So remove your card and uninstall its driver then reconnect graphic card and install it driver properly. You can change your card with new one which has more feature than old one. You can replace your power supply which has a capacity about of 250w minimum. So try this solution will help you to come out from this mess.