Thread: Wifi System Get Puzzled

Wifi System Get Puzzled

Hello friends, my system are connected to Wi-Fi internet. My apartment is surrounded by Wi-Fi system. I and my friends host the Mine craft server in our apartment that consists of 10 to 12 members. We have good internet speed and a decent router that all of us are connected too. The issue only happens over the Wi-Fi that one of us use, but when the Mine craft server is generating images of the maps the Wi-Fi totally goes to crap. Ping to servers is 500-600, and general web-browsing is almost non-existent. Those of us hooked up to the router through a wired connection get full speed-test results, generally normal connectivity is such that as if nothing has happened. The server within itself, and not using the internet at all during this process, thus why we are confused it knocks out the Wi-Fi when the script is run. If the script is turned off, the Wi-Fi is fine. Form where can the troubleshooting begins? Help!

Re: Wifi System Get Puzzled

Routers which are old generally have a issue with ipv6. Internet protocol version 6 enabled on a workstation. You want to disable that. And also update the wireless router. Make the assumption that something has to be going over the network during the of generating the maps. No matter even if it is a single packet. It’s because nothing had happened. For example you basically say that A affects B but it does not do anything to affect B. If another machine is connected via Wi-Fi during the time. Then what happen? If you are not using the RangeMax type of router, disable it. If you are using the MAC-base ACL, disable it. Make sure that disable the routers.

It might occur due to some settings problem. Go in to the Settings > Wi-Fi and you select the network by clicking on the blue ">" at the end of the line, you can get a "Forget network" which clears the settings for that network. When in that screen you can also see any settings you may have inadvertently saved.Otherwise, it really should only require you to open Safari and be taken straight to the log in/accept screen for the network when you try and access a website. When you go to Starbucks etc you open web browser which you use and access a site you get taken to the log in screen for the at&t WI-fi.

It usually occurs due to some network traffic. When the server is updating map it generates large number of network traffic to saturate the Wi-Fi. Before assembling the router has a Wi-Fi activity indicator on it. See to the indicator that when the pings go to the crap and see if there is a lot of traffic on the network which is connected to the router. It seems that the issue which occurs is due to the server. IMO this is more likely to be an issue with the game server, not the router. Contact to your service provider of your Wi-Fi system to get your problem solved more effectively.