Thread: New video card not supporting high quality game

New video card not supporting high quality game

I have a computer with Core 2 duo processor, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD. I bought new NVIDIA graphic card. I attach it and install graphics driver properly in my computer system. Whenever i try to play high quality game on my computer then it give me a problem and not working well. Is there is a any problem with my new video card? How can i solve this problem? Please help me to solve this problem?

Re: New video card not supporting high quality game

Check your new NVIDIA graphic card is support to your computer system properly or not. If your graphics card is not compatible with your computer system or other hardware peripheral then it won't work properly and give you a problem or error. So check all your computer configuration. You have to attach a new graphic card which is suitable with your computer system. So check that, NVIDIA graphic card which you bought is a compatible with your system or not. If not then you have to try with another one.
    Last edited by Fabian; 01-11-2010 at 09:49 AM.

I think there is a problem in your new NVIDIA graphic card so check your new NVIDIA graphic card on another computer and check it work properly or not on that another machine. If same problem is occurs on another machine then you have a problem in your NVIDIA graphic card. Replace it in a warranty period and try with new NVIDIA graphic card. And same problem is take place then contact with your dealer and explain your problem. Try it.
    Last edited by Hardwareman; 01-11-2010 at 09:53 AM.

If you have a problem in your graphics card driver then also your new NVIDIA graphic card give you a problem while working with high quality application or game.Check with another graphics card driver CD on your computer and then check your graphics card performance. If after installing new driver you get better then there is a problem in your graphics card driver. install driver from another CD and enjoy your new graphics card. Check your high quality game performance.