Thread: How to do the setting for the OpenGL in new driver for Intel GMA graphics?

How to do the setting for the OpenGL in new driver for Intel GMA graphics?

Hello,
    I have upgraded my driver to new one hence i am not able to find the OpenGL settings in the interface. Before I was using older driver and i was able to adjust OpenGL settings in the interface. Now i am requiring this setting to be done on my new driver. What should i do in order to solve it out? Is there anyone who has used the new driver and knows where is the OpenGL setting in the interface? Please suggest me the solution for this problem. If you provide me even a slight hint then i will manage to solve the problem. Hope you will provide me the necessary help.

Require to do the Depth Buffer setting

I think that, you will require the Depth Buffer setting on your system. You are making the use of an application which is not able to work properly with the default "Depth Buffer" setting. So you will require doing this, because even i was facing the same problem on my machine and i have also tired this solution and was able to solve my problem. Hope it will solve your issue.

Make the use gl viewer for solving the problem

I have also faced the same problem and i was able to solve my problem using a gl viewer. So i would like to advice you for using the gl viewer. It will help you in having most of the setting of your OpenGL. So try this out and see want you get as the output and accordingly send me the reply. I think that it will be able to solve your problem related with the OpenGL.

GL viewer is a tool to view available openGL features

I have referred your post and i have tried to use gl viewer and it is not solving my problem. I think that the gl viewer is a tool to view available openGL features and also to for running diagnostics on a graphic card, but it is not allowing me to change setting. Can you recommend me some other solution? I am now very much frustrated due to this problem and looking to solve it as early as possible. I will also like to thank you for providing me the above reply. Please help me out.