Thread: Intel X25-M SATA SSD 80GB READ is slow

Intel X25-M SATA SSD 80GB READ is slow

I have a computer with Intel's X-25M Solid State Drive (SSD) 80GB hard disk drive. I bought it last months from reputed hardware showroom. I have a problem with my new 80GB hard disk drive. Performance of my 80 GB HDD is too poor, slow. It take maximum time to store, transfer data from it. There are number of bad sector on my hard disk. What i have to do to solve my problem? Please reply as soon as possible.

If connection of your hard disk is not proper then also you have to face this type of problem. So first check SATA/ IDE connection and ATX/ SMPS connection of your Intel X25-M SATA SSD 80GB hard disk drive. Check both this connection are proper or not. If there is a problem in a connection then connect them properly and then you check your Intel X25-M SATA SSD 80GB HDD performance.

Yes. There is a problem with your hard disk drive so you have to check your 80GB hard disk drive and if there is a any problem in it then replace it. You recently bought it then you have a warranty for your Intel X25-M SATA SSD 80GB HDD. I think you have to call your Intel delar for replacement. They will check your Intel X25-M SATA SSD 80GB HDD and if there is a any hardware probelm in it then they repair/correct it. If there is amajor problem in it then you will get replacement for it.

If you have a virus in your computer that also effect on your system performance. I think there is a virus in your Intel 80 GB HDD so because of that performance of your hard disk is poor and slow. So for better performance you have to scan your HDD with updated anti-virus and if there is a virus in your HDD then you have to delete all the virus. If anti-virus not able to detect all virus then you have to format your HDD for better result.

Re: Intel X25-M SATA SSD 80GB READ is slow

I think you have to check all setting related to your Intel X25-M SATA SSD 80GB HDD. There is a bad sector on your 80 GB HDD so you have to use Disk Defragmenter t6o clean all unwanted space. Disk Defragmenter is used to fragmentation of your HDD. It rearrange all your files line by line and give you the free space. You have also Disk cleanup option to clean your disk. Go to START > Programs> Accessories> System Tools. You can see number of option. Click on one of the option to perform operation.