Thread: Facing problem to format 64GB transcend pen drive

Facing problem to format 64GB transcend pen drive

I had currently purchased a 64gb transcend pen drive ,it was working extremely well but later on I could not format it, it is big problem for me. When I insert my pen drive on the computer usb port then it says that you requirements to format your pen drive previous to you use. But when I format it, it shows that a window was unable to format .Now my pen drive is become useless. So anyone out there please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Facing problem to format 64GB transcend pen drive

Similar problem was facing from me by means of the 64 GB pen drive its large capability of storing data. As it is 64 GB Pen drive, it would be having tribulations for the reason that 64 GB is too big for FAT32. FAT32 has its limit up to 4 GB merely. Try to format it by means of the NTFS. Because NTFS has much additional limit then that of FAT32. Might be formatting by means of the NTFS determine to definitely solve your problem and you be able to utilize it without any problem.

As you said that you purchased 64 GB transcend pen drive its good brand. But while you are facing a problem of formatting it might be because of virus attack on your pen drive. Try to format pen drive using formatting tool like HP USB DISK STORAGE FORMAT TOOL V2.1.8 .its very useful tool for formatting you can clear your problem. Or else go to your retailer for replacing your bad pen drive with one

Will you give me short information that it’s working or not. Every now and then it occurs with the intention of pen drive might open and run perfectly additional than when you try to format it then it does not work. If this is the case by means of your pen drive then I imagine you be supposed to use USB DISK STORAGE FORMAT TOOL V2.1.8. To get to the bottom of the problem or else try to format by means of different operating system installed pc similar to window vista or 7 with ntfs format.