Thread: Desktop computer with AMD Athlon II x4 QUAD-Core freezes

Desktop computer with AMD Athlon II x4 QUAD-Core freezes

Most of the time I spend at home, doing work on computer and playing game if I get tired. I have problem that my computer is not working properly, some time it restart automatically, sometime it throw some kind of sound. I am using Microsoft Windows 7 operating system which is quiet enough for me, processor of AMD Athlon II x 4 QUAD-Core @2.8 G Hz, motherboard of AMD Athlon, graphic card of Ge-force GTx460.
    Every time it gets hang or sometime it not allows me to do work. Some time CPU fan doesn’t spin but some time it does. Is anyone has solution for this I am really confused that what could I do to my computer. Is there is problem with my power supply any suggestion will make me happy. I also want some little bit information about anti virus. Please help me I am so confused.

re: Desktop computer with AMD Athlon II x4 QUAD-Core freezes

This problem might get occur is your one of the main peripherals not working properly. This all problem you will face due to so many reasons. Mainly this will cause if your power supply is passing the proper power to that hardware. You just do one thing remove all the hardware clean the entire slot, then reconnect all the hardware , try to do this if you know how to do it or you can call any best hardware engineer. Other solution for this you can simply format your hard drive Bcoz of some file which not properly recognize by your system will create this situation. If your hard drive contains some bad sector it won’t allow your system to work properly as per your need. So this is so simple solution for your problems try this it will help you...

To resolve this problem you have follow certain rules which tells you what to do for all hardware. Your computer is giving you a problem but your system configuration is best and all hardware is suitable to your motherboard. First you shut down your computer and unplugged the wire clean it, after this remove your power supply and check your computer with new power supply. If new power supply work accordingly to requirement so it directly means that your power supply is fetching the power which is require for your hardware. Power supply is playing main role in entire machine. This will cause if your graphic card is damaged or you have not install all the software properly. So try to do this it sure help you out and your computer will work nicely as your need.

You can simply resolve this problem on your own. It means suppose you are using your computer form so many months and you have not cleaned it means dust. This will cause if your computer battery is dead. Just replace this battery you will get your problem solution. Problem of sound will cause only if your RAM connection is loose. Fix RAM your computer will throw any sound. In power supply if one of the connector damaged it won’t work properly so replace your CMOS battery and the power supply. But sometime this problem occur if your computer is affected with virus, to solve this always update your Anti-virus. Do this and you will get your solution..

This problem might get occur if your motherboard has loose connection. This will cause if the capacitor which is place on your board might get damaged or have a loose connection with motherboard. You must check this and loose connection if you find then replace it from any hardware engineer shop. You just change power supply and then format your hard drive. Due to less power your computer might get hang or restart continuously.
    If you really want your computer safe then remember always keep your Anti-Virus updated, this updation will find more virus signature. This solution will surely help you.