Thread: Intermittent trackpad tapping problem in Macbook Air

Intermittent trackpad tapping problem in Macbook Air

I have a Macbook Air which is brought by me recently but I am dealing with a problem of tapping the track pad because the track pad is not working properly and causing me to tap it again and again. This is affecting my laptop very badly as i had bought it new and this problem just occurred, previously also the laptop had the same problem but after tapping it once the laptop is to work properly, but recently the tapping is increased and i have to tap it 2 to 3 times and then it starts working properly. Please suggest me solution as to what should i do for this tapping problem.

Re: Intermittent trackpad tapping problem in Macbook Air

Generally the operating system being used in the laptop can be re-installed for the problems regarding the tapping of track pad, this help the user to overcome the problem and the tapping can stopped by this technique. You can also confirm that whether this issues are prevailing in all of the Macbook Air and test the issues of the same type in them.

If the above issue is not solved by doing the above given solutions then you can go to the retailer shop from where you have got the Macbook pro and get the retailer to the notice that the laptop is having a issue and the problem is prevailing multiple times. You can also try and find out various sites were you can get the blogs and issues faced by the user of Macbook Air, and post the issue were you may get the peoples having the same problems in the Macbook Air.

Test accounts are the other options where you can test various issues that the Macbook Air is going through. The test account will give you a solution as to where the actual problem is present in the Macbook Air and also the details of the issue regarding the track pad. The tapping issue is typed in the test account where various solutions are being provided so that you can get one of them and try the same in your Macbook Air.

The other option is that you can try out the settings of your Macbook Air mouse settings that is available in the Macbook Air and also the external settings available for the laptop, you can check the user manual if you have any of the problems in the settings issues and get it done as the user manual provides you the details. When your performing the option of Re-installing of the operating system the back up of the files should be kept so that no issues of loss of data should occur, which fixes your problem of tapping of the track pad.