Thread: All in one printer with CD Printing

All in one printer with CD Printing

I am a user using a normal printer but the problem is that, i wanted a printer in which i can perform the action of CD printing along with the normal printing job. It takes a lot of time for first loading a CD then copying all the files from it and then performing the job of printing all the pages. Please help me of how do i get such printer in which all the above actions are performed along with the printing of all the files from the CD?

Re: All in one printer with CD Printing

You can use Canon MP610 which has got the CD printing option in it that can be used for all the multipurpose works you wanted to do with the printer. It has also got the feature of automatic photo correction that can be used for better pictures to be taken from the CD. along with the CD it has got a additional feature of taking the data from the DVD, which is rarely found in any of the printers.

The other option for all the multitasking printer is of HP Laser Jet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer, which is one of the best printers that you can use for all the processes from CD/DVD printing to all the other normal printing. The link can be used for for the details you want to check for other multipurpose products that can be used along with your normal using printers.

You can also get the all in one printer from the Retailer outlet where there are no of options available for doing all the multiple work that you want a printer to perform. Their are cheap laptops available that only provide you with the work of copying the CD and DVD that was one of your main issues. A particular authorized dealer can also help in finding out the printer of your type or else you can just stick on to the above options discussed earlier above.