Thread: No Device Found on Networked Printer

No Device Found on Networked Printer

I have brought new printer that i wanted it to install it in the computer but the main problem with it is that the printer is not been displayed due to some technical problems, i have got a problem in figuring it out. Please help me out with what is going wrong with my printer?

Re: No Device Found on Networked Printer

Go to Printers in Control Panel and choose to add a new printer. Choose to add a LOCAL printer (not Network Printer) ans make sure that the auto-detect option is Unchecked. Then choose the 2nd option. To add a new port open the drop-down menu and choose Standard TCP/IP port. When you click on Next, a new wizard appears. Enter the IP address there, and click on Next. Now choose the network adapter that is used to connect to the printer on the network. Keep pressing Next after the procedure is complete. The network printer should appear as a local printer after doing all this processes.

The other thing you can do is by just manually type the printer IP into printer properties then the system should start printing without any problems.The manual work can take long time as your trying to write the process along the computer. Also try the test print option that is found in the printer, which enables you to show whether the printer is working or not.

The other option you have is to go the Retailer shop itself if you are enable to find the problem after doing all the above steps given. The retailer might provide you with the disc or a CD that allows you to install software that helps you to install the related files ans start the normal functioning of the printer.