Thread: How to Attach Ethernet dongle through the USB hub

How to Attach Ethernet dongle through the USB hub

Hi i am planning to have Macbook Air and since all my work is based on the on the internet. As i can use the USB dongle with the MBA as said by the retailer from whom i took the laptop but the thing is that i am not able to install it or you can say that i am not able to attach it properly please help me in attaching the same. As i am using the hub for the connection i have a query that is it will work if i will attach the dongle directly to the USB port or it have to be first connect to the hub. I am confused a lot please help me in creating a successful connection. And if i will connect it directly then is it necessary to on the HUB.

Re: How to Attach Ethernet dongle through the USB hub

In this case the HUB plays an important one if you are not able to find a well-matched hub, possibly you can use a Wi-Fi access point. It's like a characteristic of the home router, but just the difference is that it is wireless. In the real meaning you'll have a "wireless" Ethernet adapter for your Macbook Air, as an alternative of a USB adapter. Some companies in-house policies do not allow wireless networking so you may have to check with your network settings . I hope that this will help you for sure.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are a bit confused but don't worry your problem can be solve easily. The thing here is that you can use the Dongle directly to the USB port of the laptop that you are having and if you are not able to connect then make sure you use the USB 2 because sometimes the USB 1 fails to perform such actions. As i am not sure whether you have to on the HUB while the connection or not but one ting i can say that i have tried the same ting but there was no problem.

If you are not able to connect the Ethernet Dongle on your own than make sure that you contact with the service provider of your. In this case if to will contact the ISP that provides you the internet connection then they will help you in a better way and if nothing happens through them then you have to contact the Apple customer service and place your complaint there i hope that they will help you for sure also they will clear all your doubts and will ensure that this problem never arise.