Thread: Best desktop configuration around 20k to 25k.

Best desktop configuration around 20k to 25k.

I had old computer. That was the Pentium 4 system. Normally I use for that data entry works in Microsoft 2003. Now I want new computer for my home. It should be higher configuration. My budget is around 20 thousand to between 25 thousand. Also I am looking for gaming purpose and related to be my works.. So I want help somebody to which is the exact configuration I have to buy.

Re: Best desktop configuration around 20k to 25k.

I have known about the good configuration for related your choice. If your work is only with Microsoft work and internet suffering. So I will try to suggest you best option. You have to buy Dual core system. Dual core processor has two separate cores on the same chip each core is with its own cache. It's the equivalent of getting two microprocessors is one .Dual core processor has hype Threading Technology. It has single core or traditional processor the CPU is fed strings of commands it must classify, carry out, and then selectively store in its cache for quick recovery. When data outside the cache is required, it is retrieved from beginning to end the system bus from random access memory (RAM) or from

If you want gaming machine then you have to purchase AMD system. Because AMD is most popular brand all over the world for gaming graphics manufacturer. It has also good option there you have to buy with graphic there is AMD machines has develop with Nvidia chipset one of the highly qualified company in it market.

I give to you one advice you have to buy AMD Desktop. Recently new launch AMD Phenom processors. Unconquerable multi-core value with AMD Phenom II processors. They bring eventual Visual knowledge for high definition gaming and entertainment, higher multitasking performance, and power-saving innovations for minor, cooler machines that are power efficient. It has lots of feature. It’s really smoother faster experience, even running multipart software application with native Multi Core technology.

Normally Two processor brands are in the market one is the Intel processor and second of the AMD processor. If you are compare between both CPU’s. The AMD is giving a very chip rate in the market. But I have here some kind of different between both are processor. Intel has given more efficient performance better than AMD, Intel cooling factor has for longer duration and AMD cooling factor has faster hits up. If you see the performance speed AMD is not very fast compare to the Intel.