Thread: Mouse acceleration in menus is intense

Mouse acceleration in menus is intense

My mouse goes all over to the place in the menus and vats. And in this the acceleration is way too intense. And regarding this I have got the one solution which was you edit the fallout.ini and add a new foreground values in to this but now it is not working. Further than this I am not able to get any of the solution related to this issue if you have any fix for this then please help me.

Re: Mouse acceleration in menus is intense

Like you I have also faced this issue and regarding this I have searched a lot on to the web site then from one of the gamer I have got this code and then I have tried that it is really awesome. Now there is no any issue related to my mouse. So for you I am giving you that code. But related to this I am sure that whether it will be going to work in your case or not. So if you want then you can chek this. The code for this are:
    Code:
    fForegroundMouseAccelBase=0
    fForegroundMouseAccelTop=0
    fForegroundMouseBase=0
    fForegroundMouseMult=0

Like you people I am also a part of this section because I am also facing the same issue. And the solution which you have given here I have tried that but when I have launched the game at that time game removes this. And my issue then again generated. So I am not able to get any of the solution relate to my issue. Please if you have any other solution related to this then post that here.

I have also figured out this issue in my game also. There is a file in Steam > steamapps > common > fallout new vegas > called Fallout_default.ini. And in this at whatever time you launch the game, it copies the contents of that file onto FalloutPrefs.ini, so you will require to edit Fallout_default.ini to obtain the changes to stick.

I have tried that and I do not able to get any solution of my query and it is remain there. And it does not make any difference for me. So if you got the solution then it is good for you. Bit my bad luck I have no any fix regarding this. So if anybody has better solution related to this then please post it as soon as it is possible for you.