Thread: New computer which allow to play latest game, help appreciated.

New computer which allow to play latest game, help appreciated.

I had like to use a latest Laptop while i am at college. I really need a kind of laptop which allow me to play a latest game which also allow me to play that kind of game in MAX and MIN setting. I m ready to buy a laptop but i don't have any kind of knowledge and ma Budget is quiet LOW. My cousin brother forcing me to buy a laptop which he is using currently. He has a Motherboard of GIGABYTE GA-880GA-UD3H AM3 AMD 880G HDMI SATA 6Gb/s, Processor of AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition Deneb 3.5GHz, RAM about 8GB, Hard Disk of 1TB and the graphics card of GT X 260 EVGA. I am not going to buy this Laptop Bcoz this one is out of ma Range. The other thing is that is this Graphics card Good Enough to play game which is mentioned above.
    If there is any Laptop is there in the market which is less or Same or Slightly more then above config. I am open to suggestion so please spill your knowledge on me.! I planning to purchase a Laptop so quick help would be great.

Re: New computer which allow to play latest game, help appreciated.

Another fan of game is buying a laptop which allow you to play a latest game. There are so many Laptop in the market which enable any to play frequently with MIN or MAX setting. You have mentioned the config which quiet expensive but it's a best for all game. But the problem is that you want a Laptop which has LOW price but it allow you to play latest game. As per your requirement 8GB RAM is unnecessary, Minimum you just install Windows 7 67-bit (OEM home premium), You can refer Nvidia 460 1Gb Graphic card which fulfill your requirement. If you are buying a Laptop Just buy this Graphic card and tell you about something Processor don't go for Processor of AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition Deneb 3.5GHz you can buy its Previous Version that processor. The reason to choose Previous Version of processor Bcoz your price might get LOW as per your requirement. So you can buy above config Laptop which is quiet LOW i price.

Your thought is that you want to play latest game on the Laptop while you are in the college. But the thing is that you are not going to buy a Laptop of High Range. A one thing i want to tell you that you can go for GTX 260 Graphic card, RAM of 2 GB or 4 GB is quiet enough for game, you could consider AMD 870 chip-set, You can use any of motherboard of gigabyte GA-965p-ds3, this config is suitable for your requirement. You have mentioned Laptop configuration which so much expensive but is it's a best for all kind of game. use this Laptop which i have mentioned above Bcoz it has a LOW price and also it in your Budget. This will actually help you out.

To play a game is is not necessary that you must have high configuration if you upgrade your PC with small change means just buy any good Graphic card, you can change your processor or any king of change. But here the problem is that you want to buy a new Laptop which allow you to play a latest game any time and anywhere. As you have mentioned laptop with the high configuration it won't fit in your Budget, so you just do one thing just decrease your RAM size to 4GB, Hard disk is OK Bcoz you can store more data on that, Go for nvidia 460 1Gb graphic card, and other thing that you could consider cheaper version phenom IIx4 955. This configuration laptop will exactly fit in your Budget. i am sure this will fulfill your requirement You can buy this kind of Laptop.