Thread: Configuring Media center via TV tuner Card for Directv

Configuring Media center via TV tuner Card for Directv

I have Sony computer in which I have installed windows vista. Windows Vista effort great for study live DIRECTV however Windows 7 does not observe me converter box. I want to Configuring Media center via TV Card for DirecTV. So tell me what I have to do to install TV tuner Card .as well as any information related to my problem. So suggest me some solution so that I can get out of this issue as soon as possible. HELP!

Re: Configuring Media center via TV tuner Card for Directv

To install TV tuner disconnect the entire cables from your PC as well as put it on a flat work surface. Place on the anti-static wrist band as well as attach its grounding wire to some metallic, well-grounded surface. Unlock your PC case to interpretation the PCI slot in where you would like to install the TV tuner card. Cautiously take out the card from its packaging as well as schedule the slot pins by means of the PCI socket. Position the tips of your thumbs on all finish of the card's top surface as well as click firmly until the card slides entirely into the PCI slot. After that you have to Reinstall the PC case as well as reconnect the entire cables to the system.

You have to go after the entire information which may have approach by means of your TV tuner card, understanding them previous to turning on your PC. Attach a correct cable from your video source to the effort of the TV tuner card. Switch on your PC as well as listen to any notice which show on your display about your new hardware. On one occasion the entire necessities are fulfilled, open up your PC's media player as well as configure it for utilize by means of your new hardware. Take pleasure in your favorite TV shows on your PC.

Here is what I performed to obtain Windows 7 to function with DirecTV as well as ATI Radeon X1950 cards. I have not upgraded any software subsequent to setting up Windows 7 today. When the setup intended for Media Center starts, then choose the manual tab and when the option for Satellite, Cable or Antenna comes then you have to select antenna. I know that this create no sense but it functioned for me. Then it will ask you to scan. You have to omit that step and that will let you to the problematical IR extender beyond the equation. For clearness my DirecTV boxes set off using Coax to my tuner card. So I am making use of Coax not S-Video otherwise composite.