Thread: Which gaming mouse work in ubuntu 9.10?

Which gaming mouse work in ubuntu 9.10?

I am going to have Logitech g500 gaming mouse for my machine and I want to know if it works and all its buttons work with my Linux operating system. I have ubuntu 9.10 on my system and want to play the games on it, so if anyone have used Logitech g500 mouse in Linux machine then please provide me the details if it will work with my machine or I have to go for any other mouse to play games in my machine.

Re: Which gaming mouse work in ubuntu 9.10?

I have used Logitech g500 too in my machine a mouse and its all keys like left, right and of-course the wheel of the mouse works well with ubuntu 9.10.The paste option works accurately but the rest of the buttons i don't think work out of the box, but there is some limitation of it that the extra buttons which are there on your mouse does not automatically work on the Linux computers.

ubuntu 9.10 is a secure, intuitive operating system that can be used to power desktops, servers, notebooks and laptops. It provides you with a new operating system every seven or six months also it has great compatibility with other such providers. You can get gaming mouse for your system with ubuntu 9.10 as it is secure system and provides security you can depend on and also provide with the freedom to share it with whoever you want to. Other than this it is absolutely free of charge.

You can have many mouse that are compatible with ubuntu for gaming you can go for wireless mouse or G9 laser mouse which is quite compatible with ubuntu i have used it with my computer working on Linux so think you should go for G9 laser mouse which is most compatible when you are talking about gaming in ubuntu 9.10. So i suggest you to go for G9 laser mouse when you want for gaming in your Linux system.