Thread: HP Deskjet F4280 won't print but will copy

HP Deskjet F4280 won't print but will copy

I am using laptop with the operating system Windows Vista. Most of the time i spend by printing the pages at my home. I am using the HP Desk jet F4280 printer.The major problem is that my printer is appears ready to go, but due to some problem i can't print and i can't even test a page. But the thing is that printer will copy when i put a page into the scanner. Is there is any problem with my laptop which i am using. I am using TOSHIBA laptop. I am feeling frustrated i don't what to do.?
    My laptop have a 3 port i changed the wire of printer means USB code of the printer into all the slot but it won't work.Also, whenever I print something, it doesn't appear to be any documents even shown in the print queue.
    please help me out from this problem i really need to know how my printer will print.?

Re: HP Deskjet F4280 won't print but will copy

HP desk jet F4280 printer is the best printer for the home use. you are saying that your printer can copy but when you try to print something it won't allow you do this task. This problem occurs when the printer is not detects the cartridge or the connection means the contact is not in the touch with the computer. To resolve this problem take the cloth then clean the contact of cartridge on both side from Top to Bottom. After cleaning the cartridge disconnect the power cable and wait for 30 seconds and then reconnect the power code. After completing this task reinstall the cartridge and print the test page and check the result. If still the problem is coming then try with new cartridge,, if the new one is works properly , then the previous one might be Defected. So here is your to print the page safely after trying this your printer will works properly.

You are using HP Desk jet F4280 printer which is worked on the TOSHIBA laptop. You are facing the problem that you can't print and not even shown in print queue. My computer some days ago showing this problem exactly. If you want to come out from this mess you just check that you have properly install the HP Desk Jet F4280 Driver properly on your computer. IF not then your printer will not able to print anything. The other problem is that the contact wire of you printer which is connected to Laptop is not in the contact with the laptop USB code. If still you have a problem then you just clean the cartridge then check and test a page. It sure after doing this will print your page form your printer through your Laptop.Don't worry this will help you and you can resolve your problem.

Printer i not printing but it can copy it not so big matter to take any tension. Your HP Desk Jet F4280 printer has exactly same problem. To overcome this problem you just remove all the connection then uninstall the HP printer driver from your computer. Don't uninstall the driver from Start menu just go to control panel and then Uninstall, due to this it will completely remove all the content of the Driver. After this just Reinstall the HP printer driver. Then using the cloth just clean the cartridge then replug the wire to Laptop then start the computer. Then print the test page it might work properly. If still you are having the problem Just do above thing 2 to 3 time your printer will work properly.