Thread: Please Suggest a Printer for computer

Please Suggest a Printer for computer

I am using computer With microsoft windows XP oprating system from last too many years and i am thinking that i want to buy new printer but it must a latest version. I use computer more in the home only rather than office. A thought of Buying a new printer for home use is giving me some stress and i am little bit confused that which should i chosen. The other thing is that the usage of printer is a bit high currently,, so should i go for LASER printer or INK JET printer?? I am not printing high quality print outs. Suppose i buy a new printer among this two printer..it would give me a great facility for copy. In that scanning option is not so matter for me Bcoz i am not using this facility so much it means this is optinal for me. so please tell me which is the best printer is useful for home work purpose among them and what are the price variation of this two types and the features of this printer?

Re: Please Suggest a Printer for computer

If you want to buy a new printer for your home use you can go for a INK-JET Printer rather than LASER Printer. Many printers and multi-function INK-JET Printer feature camera card readers, preview color screens and multiple other features. The LASER printer bit exepensive then INK-JET printer. For your use you can buy a HP Officejet Pro 8000 Printer Series - A1809 Boz it ptint 35 pages per minites in balck and 34 pages per print in color. The main feature is that its speed is Equivalent to LASER printer with up to 15/11 ppm. This HP model printer will fulfill your requirement Bcoz the speed of printing is high then other printer.The price of this printer is not so much against oyur use Rs. 10,154. So as per my consern you can buy this printer Bcoz its have easy features to use an print more page in per minutes.

As per the requirement of printer you can go for HP printer, Bcoz HP makes solid printers with one flow. Use of printer will make you to work very fast Bcoz you can give print command for 100's of pages. In cheap price you can get great quality of printing in INK-JET price than LASER printer. HP Officejet 6000 Printer series - E609 will Print at up to 32 ppm black, 31 ppm colour where as HP LaserJet P2030 Printer series will print at up to 30 ppm. The speed of Above INK-Jet printer is equivalent to laser with up to 7/7 ppm. In Above LASER priter Its Recommended monthly page volume: 500 to 2,500.
    The main feature of HP Officejet 6000 Printer series - E609 is (1-) Up to 40% less cost per page than colour lasers and (2-) Up to 40% less energy use than colour lasers.In please go for INK-Jet Ptinter which give you somewhat similar features of LASER printer.

The best option is that you must prefer INK-Jet printer Bcoz it is available in low cost. Any of the INK-JET printer is best for your use Bcoz it is not Exactly similar to other LASER printer but it provide some function of LASER printer which will help you to come out from your stress. As your needed you can Buy HP Desk jet 1000 Printer series - J110. It is newly coming in the market. It will Print at up to 16 paper per minutes in black and 12 paper per minutes in color. The main features is that it is capable of printing any-kind of Document and the speed is up to 5.5/4 page per minutes( mono/color) than LASER printer. So this INK-JET printer is best for your home use you can buy this to fulfill your requirement.!

idea Re: Please Suggest a Printer for computer

I think inkjet printer is best option for normal printing as it is cost efficient.inkjet printer is slow then laser printer but it's printing cost of per page is less then laserjet printer & you have one more option you can also check thermal printer.