Thread: Remove WD Drive Manager in Mac?

Remove WD Drive Manager in Mac?

I am using Mac OS on my MacBook pro in which i have installed WD Drive Manager from western Digital. But now i want to uninstall it from my MacBook Pro so i want to know how it can be done. If anyone having any knowledge about such issue please let me know about the procedure which can be use to get the ride WD Drive Manager.

Re: Remove WD Drive Manager in Mac?

The WD Drive Manager which is a western digital it is a drive manager application you can have this application from the official website where from you can install it and use it for managing your drives in MacBook Pro using Mac OS which you are using in your machine. This will help you to manage the drivers in the way you want to and help you to maintain hard drive to work it for long time. You can also get procedure to uninstall the WD drive from your macbook online from official site.

This comes with the application software for management and configuration on your Macbook pro. If you can to uninstall the menu bar icon just you have to delete the WDDriveManager folder from your system and restart your system. Same thing you can try to uninstall WD Drive Manager from your Macbook pro.

There is a software called EasyFind that you can download by searching on google. It is a free software that can be used to find all the refrences to the application or startup items. You just need to use the right search keywords to get the application listed. With this software you will be able to find and remove the software that you want.

If you are unable to remove this from the default uninstaller then there are some third party software which you can try out. One among them is AppCleaner. This tool is really amazing in removing old unwanted software from your system. The benefit of this software is that you just have to drag and drop the application to remove things. You don't have to mess with locating the tools locations. It is nicely wipe out all the stuff through its SmartDelete feature.