Thread: can powerful speaker harm laptop?

can powerful speaker harm laptop?

hiiii...everyone i am passing through some kind of small problem... I bought a Brand new laptop of ASUS K52jc i5 and the external speaker of LOGITECH z-2300.. Some of my friend said that i could harm my new Laptop sound card if and if only i would listen Very loud Musics...,, but i am not believing him Because the speaker are with the proper electricity.... as per my own knowledge... so is there is any one say that can i harm my new laptop with the use of Logitech z-2300 speaker....??? please help me out from this mess...!!!!

Re: can powerful speaker harm laptop?

Hellooo... This is the small problem that you are facing this days...Your laptop Asus k52jc-i5 is very much compatible with your Logitech speaker series z-2300....so don't you worry that you can harm your laptop very badly..... The computer only throws output signal where the speaker always do heavy work means it do all the heavy Lifting....so you won't harm your laptop...The use of this Logitech speaker give you bold sound on your Asus laptop and of 200-watt.... so you don't take any kind of tension you can use this logitech speaker and can listen loud music....

You are using such best kind of combination means ASUS k52jc-i5 Laptop and External Logitech speaker of series z-2300.... Don't to think that you can put your Laptop in some serious condition while using Logitech speaker. The speaker is the way to listen sound so is has great ability to take more load then any other peripherals...This speaker gives you Distortion free bass,,the signal is very clear and high....it allow you to handle music control with wired remote that lets you to listen just how and whenever you want...it simply means that you can use this speaker and can listen songs with high volume by attaching to your laptop..,,,,

Asus k52jc-i5 laptop is best laptop which is more compatible with the Logitech speaker...some of my friend are also think exactly like you but not to worry is will not harm your laptop when you are listening a song or anything in high volume.. This laptop mother board has capability to take such kind of load..Logitech z-2300 speaker is the speaker which can provide high volume...so don't take any tension that you can harm your computer while listening the songs in high volume....is means you can use your laptop with Logitech speaker frequently...

you are about to asking that you can harm your computer by listening high sound music from your laptop using the logitech z-2300 series speaker....don't worry about this problem it can not give any kind of problem to your laptop... if you using very high voltage speaker then please note that...your adopter must be in good condition..your power supply must take that voltage.. otherwise your system may get crash...!! fuse may get damaged....!! you are using logitech speaker in that there is no problem with laptop bcoz it has capability to take king of voltage......so you can use this kind of speaker...