Thread: Acer 5534-1096 Dvd writer shows Magic Iso warning Message.

Acer 5534-1096 Dvd writer shows Magic Iso warning Message.

I Bought The DVD writer of Acer company.The model number is Acer 5534-1096. It work very perfect in past days,,even it's DVD drive also working nice., but i think there is some kind of problem in that it means there is something wrong with it. When i put Cd into the DVD drive it allow me read the content of Cd's or the DVD's,,but when i am trying to write some data on that it won't allow me and throw message it say " no CD/DVD in the drive(magic ISO message) ". And the funny thing is that Microsoft windows shows the message " burn DVD/CD ". I don't know what to do and what is wrong with it?

Re: Acer 5534-1096 Dvd writer shows Magic Iso warning Message.

You are using DVD writer of Acer company, the model number is Acer 5534-1096. You are facing the problem when you are write some data on it, and it shows some message like ' no CD/DVD in drive (Magic ISO message) '. To prevent this problem make sure that the CD or DVD on which you want to write data it rewritable or not and also check that you are selecting write drive or not. Checking of drive makes you sure that you have chosen write drive to write data on it.This message also display if you have not install DVD writer properly for that reason it is not allow you to write data on particular CD. Install the drive again and then write your data on disk. this will help you out.

You are having a problem with the Acer 5534-1096 DVD Writer. It display the error message when you are write on disks not when you are reading the data. Magic ISO message error is displayed when you are selecting the wrong drive..in simple means The Magic ISO Image is a one kind of small software which create new drive image on your hard disk. The selection of proper drive is most important Bcoz Magic ISO software create same drive which is similar like normal CD or DVD drive. Magic ISO will help you to play game without CD, we can read file with its proper extension..so just be calm and select proper drive when you are writing the data on any CD or DVD. This will help you to write the CD.

When you are writing data on CD or DVD using Acer 5534-1096 DVD writer you must ensure that the Driver of this DVD writer is install properly..if it is not install properly it will not allow you to write data on the rewritable disk,,But when is shows the Magic ISO message means you have selected wrong drive to burn the CD or DVD. If you are using Magic ISO and the Demon tools software it will create a copy of original DVD or CD drive which is exist on your computer. The thing is that if you are using TWO Operating system one of them is not showing that message while burning the CD Or DVD.It means either in that system you have install DVD driver properly or you have install that Magic ISO or Demon tools software or you are selecting a proper drive to Write the CD or DVD.So be careful while selecting drive when you are about to write the data on disks.!