Thread: Is Sound Card required for MARANTZ ta100 + Panasonic Sb-HDA710 Speaker

Is Sound Card required for MARANTZ ta100 + Panasonic Sb-HDA710 Speaker

Hi.. I am here having a very big problem with my new speaker... I am using MARANTZ Model ta100 Receiver speaker and Panasonic Sb-HDA710 Speaker and also using Three small speaker for 5.1 Audio...Is any sound card Required for this..?? If you are getting my point then please help me out from this mess...... Is anything special required to attach this speaker to receiver..??? I am not completely aware of computer....so please help me out....!!!!

Re: Is Sound Card required for MARANTZ ta100 + Panasonic Sb-HDA710 Speaker

Use of MARANTZ ta100 And Panasonic Sb-HDA710 Speaker is good, it works very Excellent, it throws sound perfectly. The Marantz type of speaker is a stereo receiver speaker,,,is means it has only 2 channels.... for this only reason you can not achieve 5.1 surround sound with this kind of setup...if you really want this set up you must need four more channels to drive the sub-woofer....
    if you are putting any new sound card it will give more sound quality if an only is it is latest version of sound card......

hello...how you can connect your computer to the Marantz ta100 receiver speaker...?? You can connect is if you are using coaxial optical out cable or both of this....then on board and sound card must be identical, then only your receiver will work as sound card......suppose you are about to use the Analog output then however your sound card will make some difference.... the use of another kind of sound card means not that on board sound card will make some difference..means it gives good quality.....

The Panasonic and Marantz ta100 speaker are the best among all the speaker.....but if you want to connect your computer to the receiver then you must need to put new channels then only your speaker will work.... for this your on board sound card and your channels must be identical... I have face this problem in past days...i also confused what to do.....then i just increase more channels to overcome this problem.....you can also try this to face your query.....yes it is the thing that if we can put new sound card with high frequency with latest technology will increase sound quality...