Thread: How do you restore your computer to factory setup

How do you restore your computer to factory setup

I am using desktop computer with window XP operating system, for all my daily work and i have done many of the settings in to it and now i want to restore it to the factory setup. I don't have any knowledge of this and i am sure by doing the factory settings it will help me to retrieve my computer as knew. So if anyone of know how to do this
    then please reply me. Good suggestion will appreciate, thanks in advance.

Re: How do you restore your computer to factory setup

You can restore your computer by using the DVD which you get with your packaged then. Insert the DVD in to the DVD ROM then press confirm to restore the factory settings. Computer will start to restoring settings. this process takes several hours to complete and then don't disturb your computer in between.Then for completing all the restoring process restart your computer for once. In this way by using the CD you can restore the factory settings.

Here I have given you some steps using these you can restore your computer without using CD or DVD. After turning on your computer you get a beep at that time press the F1 key and you will get configuration screen on to your desktop having the menu. Select the factory restore then after your computer will restore all the factory settings. Restoring settings takes several minutes to complete the process.

I also want to restore my factory settings then one of my friend told me to follow these steps for restoring the factory settings. Keep press the function 8(F8) button at start up a screen will appears that will asks for "Repair Your Computer". Then the next step is to enter your user name and password and then select the windows factory image restore. and then click on the next. There is a box for reformat and for restore to factory condition check which you want and then select OK. If you are having any other query then please reply me.