Thread: How to remove driver whiz

How to remove driver whiz

I am having the HP laptop for my use and i have installed driver whiz in to my laptop. but now i want to completely remove it from my laptop because i think it is acquiring more space. I also tried many things to remove it from the laptop, but not got success. So if anyone know how to remove this driver from the laptop then please reply me. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to remove driver whiz

All the drivers which you have install it can be remove by using the driver sweeper which is a freeware use to remove the driver from your machine. For installing this freeware you just have to download it to your computer. And then double click on it to access and select the driver which you want to remove. If you are having any other query then please reply back.

All the drivers you install to your machine you can see all the list into the control panel. Just click on start and then go to the control panel. In that choose the add or remove programs. double click on it to open it, a list of all drivers and also list of applications will display. Select the driver you want to remove and then at the right hand side there is two buttons, one for repairing and one for completely remove the driver. Click on the remove button to remove the application.

I have search regarding your question and i have found a application called as REVO uninstaller. Use to uninstall the drivers and application which are installed on your computer. You can get this application from the official site and install it to your computer. After installing the application reboot your computer in safe mode and run this application to uninstall the drivers.