Thread: From where I can get Epson perfection 610 G750A driver for vista

From where I can get Epson perfection 610 G750A driver for vista

I have windows 7 operating system and in this I am using an Epson Perfection 610 Scanner. But now I want to locate a driver only to set up my windows 7 in my computer. I have searched this driver on the site which is related to this. But I have not got this. So can you do one fever for me? Actually I need that driver so can you download this for me. So please if you download this then please post the link of that website over here. Or if you are not able to like that then you just send me that link I will download that. Your early reply will be appreciated.

Re: From where I can get Epson perfection 610 G750A driver for vista

Like you I am also facing the similar issue and it is really irritating for me. And I am facing this issue from one month. One of my friend told me the solution of this but it is not going to fix my issue. And like you I am also using the same scanner i.e. Epson Perfection 610 Scanner. But the operating system is different. I am looking driver for the windows vista operating system. Some days back I have got the driver for the vista operating system but the bad luck in this that it gets corrupted. Now I am looking for the fresh one. So if you have any solution then help me here.

Hey now there is solution related to your problem. Actually the Epson Stylus CX3200 All-in-one driver is the only driver which can run the scanner without any of the issue.
    1. First you download the Stylus CX3200 driver from here and get bigger the files out to your hard drive.
    2. Plug your scanner in and let windows 7 and related to this complain that it is not installing properly.
    3. Open your Device Manager and right tick the unidentified device it has recognized.
    4. Tick on to the Update Driver and after it browses to the location you placed the driver files.
    5. Select the CX3200 driver and inform Windows that you desire to install it anyhow, although it is not known to work with your hardware.

Thank you buddy, I am really getting irritate because of this issue. Then /I have read all the post which is given here then I have just followed all your instruction which you have given and I am feeling very great to inform you that it is working perfectly. And it is really a great to find somebody who has the knowledge and is able to demonstrate what to do in the stepwise manner. Before this I have tried the TWAIN 5 driver but it was not that much effective.

Whatever site you have mentioned in your thread to visit I have visited that but the problem I that currently I am using the windows vista 64-bit operating system. But when I have gone on that website there I was getting confused and also it was written that download according to your system require and nothing more explained there. So can you tell me here that exactly which file I have to download here.