Thread: Bluetooth priority for keyboard and mouse

Bluetooth priority for keyboard and mouse

I was using the PS/2 keyboard and the PS/2 mouse, but was having some problem when it was concerned with the portability. When I used to play games I was always having the problems with the movement of the mouse. So in order to get the things simpler, I asked for the solutions for this problem. One of my friend suggested that I should give a try to the BLUETOOTH mouse. Well he said and I made my mind for that thing. I was in the mood of upgrading the PC so I went and took both Bluetooth Mouse and the Bluetooth Keyboard. They work really well; I have not found difficulty in playing games as well. I was really enjoying the new mouse. After using it I have found that sometimes when there is heavy load on the system or it is doing something that takes lots of resources I have found that they do no response that well. I have never found this thing with the PS/2, is there something that you will like to suggest? I am bit worried, if I have chosen a wrong thing or is there a problem with the device.

Re: Bluetooth priority for keyboard and mouse

Well it is an obvious thing. The Bluetooth device is connected to the System wirelessly and it also takes some of the resources to get itself operated. In addition to that it has some of the Pros and Cons and hence they may also be possible for the cause of this thing. You cannot take the keyboard at a very long distance and operate that thing. I am sure that the resources are the things that must be coming in between the response of the Keyboard and the mouse.

I do not think that you all are aware of the fact that there is a priority list and according to that the services are given to all the devices or say the peripheral devices. I am sure that the Bluetooth devices are listed at the very bottom place in the priority list and hence you are getting this trouble. You will have to get the list and then set the priority level for the BLUETOOTH keyboard and the mouse so that it may no hang when your system is under heavy load. Please tell me what is the operating system that you have on your system so that I can tell you where the list can be found and can be edited.

I think that the drivers that are used to run the system and the peripheral devices need to be updated. Well for that case you can go to the official website of the product and get the drivers for the same. Also it can be that the Operating System that you are using is not supporting the devices in the heavy load. See for the updates on the official site and if you do not get this then I will really help you in getting that. See for this.

If you at all are not satisfied with all the solutions above then I think that it will nice of you if you can see for some of the threads that have been made before you took the trouble of posting the new thread. Well you can manually see for the threads and in case you are not able to find the one then I can show you some of them. Please have a look at these: Bluetooth vs RF Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse won't work and Bluetooth problems with Microsoft keyboard / mouse

This is in response to what Maxforu had asked. I am having the Windows 7 as the only operating system, and I think I have most of the things cleared from the posts above. I do not think that this can be the case. This is really a cheat. Why that Windows 7 is is not supporting the system. Well I would love to know how I can get the Bluetooth devices at the first position on the list. Please tell me the way as I have mentioned the OS.