Thread: Free toshiba recovery disk

Free toshiba recovery disk

I am having a Toshiba laptop for my business use and its having all the important data which i use daily for my work. Now I wanted to restore my laptop to its original state because I think there must be many bugs in my laptop. But I am not having the recovery CD so that I can recover my data back by it. If any one know how to get this then please let me know.

Re: Free toshiba recovery disk

I have gone through your question and I come to know that is you can download the Toshiba recovery disk from the official site of the company. After downloading this you can recover all your data to it. And then can restore your laptop. So I recommend you to go and download this software for your laptop.

As per you have written, you can make contact to your laptop dealer for this. They keep the recovery disks for recover the data. You can ask them for the same and can recover all the data into it. And restore your laptop and again add the data into it. I hope this suggestion may help you. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

For recover your personal data again to your laptop you can go for the external hard disk. In this external hard disk you can take a back up of all your data and again put back on it. All the Disk are having the support for the laptop. I recommend you to go for the external hard disk. I hope this information may help you to solve your query.