Thread: canon IR2018N Driver for windows XP

canon IR2018N Driver for windows XP

I am an interior designer and I was looking for one good scanner and printer. One of my friends advised me about Cannon IR2018N printer cum scanner. I am using windows xp in my office. I have searched a lot for it but did not find any solution. Actually I get very less time from office, so I am not able to search it properly. Now I am writing this thread to find solution from other peoples. If anyone here who is using same printer on windows xp, contact me and explain me how to install its drivers.

Re: canon IR2018N Driver for windows XP

Yes dear it is the best printer in your field. Your friend gave you best advice. You can download all required drivers from canon support website. I am also using the same printer but me always its driver CD to install driver. I cannot send you my drivers CD but I have one source from where you can download all its required drivers. To download drivers click here and remember always unplug your printer at the time of installation.

I am not sure for above given drivers link because I have never used that. I have downloaded its superset driver which will be compatible for very windows Xp/ vista/ seven. So it’s better to download latest driver for your printer. You can also utilize your device as Xerox machine because what I feel, it’s have Xerox option also. Download drivers file and install it, reboot your computer and now your printer is ready to give printout. Start downloading of your drivers by one click here.

You can download drivers for every OS from supporting websites of canon very easily to download for windows XP go here. Now you have to follow some step to install these drivers. Install these drivers when your printer is connected to the system. When you are downloading these your printer should not be connected but after completing your download, connect USB to printer and extract drives from zip folder and install them.