Thread: Canon EOS 20D Windows 7 drivers

Canon EOS 20D Windows 7 drivers

I bought 2nd hand camera from my friend. It is Canon EOS 20D cameras with 8.2 mega pixel but problem is that I did not receive any driver CD from my friend because he lost it somewhere. Now I am not able to transfer my pictures to computer because whenever I attach it, computer gives error and not able to recognize it. I am using windows 7. I need to download its online drivers from internet. Anyone has any idea about drivers?

Re: Canon EOS 20D Windows 7 drivers

I have same camera, I bought it 2 years before. I am a graphic designer. I am very happy with its long battery life and picture clarity (8.2 Mega pixel) I utilize the camera for approximately all of my schemes. It is outstanding for little picture at 300dpi. The pixel power was high-quality sufficient for a little larger print that my professors couldn't inform. There has never been a question. And if there was, I can do belongings in last manufacture or just scan a lofty excellence print if wanted. Nearly all students give a catalog of store taking pictures sites at the end of their projects. While I use my camera for my all projects. And I say thanks to my awesome Canon camera. Canon has launch two new lenses to use it for high quality performances.

Will windows vista drivers work for it? When I purchased it, I was using windows XP and after some time I upgraded my computer to windows Vista. That time I was able to download vista drivers from canon website. Last week I format my computer to install windows 7, but I have no drivers for my camera to get support from windows 7. So I want to ask, windows vista Driver can support my camera on windows 7?

Yes I have seen lots of people who are facing problem with its windows 7 drivers. I went to canon driver website but I found drivers their just for windows XP, vista and 2000. I think so they have not launched drivers for windows 7 and you have to wait. But you can ask to canon for its windows 7 drivers. Call them or send email about your complain and also mention your model number to find exact driver.

I have link for windows Vista drivers, I think they will support windows 7 also. My brother is using same camera with windows 7. I feel that he is utilizing windows vista drivers. You can download windows vista drivers from its website and try to use that. You can also use card reader to transfer your images from camera memory card to your computer.