Thread: Generic bluetooth radio driver windows 7

Generic bluetooth radio driver windows 7

I have recently purchased a new Laptop and that is of Dell Vostro and also it is the best that i have till now, The other thing here is that it has it has all the latest configuration in it but no bluetooth. Bluetooth is the device which enables us to share data or files between two devices with out connecting or we can say that without wired connections. The other thing here is that Since i am not having bluetooth in the laptop that is the reason why i purchased it but i don't now hoe to use it . I have purchased a USB bluetooth device named bluetooth dongle. And i am using win 7 as my operating system.

Re: Generic bluetooth radio driver windows 7

It seems to me that you require a driver that will connect the bluetooth device and the operating system of yours, What you have to do is just install all the drivers that are available with you or which you have got with the laptop. Dell has all its drivers unique, and also the other thing is that once you have done with the installation then you have to reboot your system. Once you will do this then you will enjoy the bluetooth accessibility.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are not aware of how to download the drivers from internet and then install it on your system. So do this you have to follow the following steps.
    First of all install the drivers onto your system including the bluetooth driver.
    • Once you will finished the installation then you will get the icon on the desktop named "R231570.exe.2" just double click on the icon.
    • After clicking on it the self extract window will appear and will tell you to unzip it.
    • Extract the file.
    • Then click ok.
    • This will enable you to use the external bluetooth device.

I have not get any such drivers with me because the thing is that when i purchased the laptop i didn't got any such material which is having the drivers . The thing is that from where i will get the driver also the bluetooth device which i have purchased is not having such drivers with it . what should i do please help me what to do in this case i am really got frustrated.

The thing is that what you have do to do is just try and search the driver that you need on internet and also make sure that you will search a perfect name with the driver . What you have to do is just download the desired driver that yo need and then install the driver on to your system, what it will do is make the bluetooth device to work with the system and also you will be able to share files through it.