Thread: Hp deskjet 812c printer driver windows 7

Hp deskjet 812c printer driver windows 7

Hello friend I have some driver problem. I am using hp deskjet812c from last 1.5 years. When I purchased it was running with windows XP but now in my office every computer is running with windows 7. But problem is driver and I am not able to download its drivers form HP website also. And I also want to know that vista or XP driver will support? Please if you people have any idea please send me link, I am ready to download. Thanks in advances.

Re: Hp deskjet 812c printer driver windows 7

It’s very strange that you are still using this printer. How can you think to download windows 7 driver for a printer which released in 1999. That time people were using windows 98 OS. I am really formed where you got its windows XP drivers. But for one thing I am sure that windows 2000 and windows Xp drivers should support with windows 7. You have to make some update with this driver from online source. When you install windows XP driver, update them. I hope it will work.

Hey dear its impossible dear if your device is 10 years old. No company will hold drivers for such old model. The best option is sell it and buy one new printer. But before all this you can write to hp solution center and ask them for windows 7 driver. It will be best option because I searched a lot for its driver but I found nothing. Try Fabian formula, I hope that can work for your problem.

Ok I have one HP driver source but I do not know will it work or not. This driver is designed for Home Users. It should be used on computers that are directly connected to the printer from the computer's parallel or USB port (USB for Windows 98 only). This driver includes the printer driver uninstaller and the HP Toolbox. Download its drivers from here. Save this file to your hard disk and run it. The driver setup program will start automatically when all the files are finished loading. Follow the directions on the screen. The directory DJ810 and sub-directories like \DISK1, \DISK2, etc. are created when you run the file. If you need to set up the driver at a later time, look in the \DISK1 sub-directory and run SETUP.EXE.