Thread: How to make Laserjet 3200 work with Windows 7 OS

How to make Laserjet 3200 work with Windows 7 OS

Hello,
    I have HP Laserjet 3200 printer. I want to connect this with my computer. My system is having windows 7 and there is no drivers for this model yet. The vista 64-bit driver is not working for it. Is there any other driver for my printer. If yes then please recommend me the one which you know. I am currently in need of help, so please help me out.

Re: How to make Laserjet 3200 work with Windows 7 OS

I think the model which you are using is approximately eight years old and it is now not sold by the HP company. I feel that you will hardly get a driver for this from the HP as it is outdated. So i will advice you to use your printer on the previous system which you were using or you will require to replace the printer with the new one.

I to have the Laserjet 3200 printer. I was initially working this printer on the windows XP OS. It was working fine on it. Then i changed my system and i have installed now windows 7 on m my machine. I am not having the driver for win 7 and the XP driver is not working on it. Any one please help me in order to come out of this problem.
    www.techarena.in

Try this out as it might solve your issue. As you told that you were initially having the vista machine, so if you have access to a vista machine. You need to install the driver their itself and make a not that where it extracts the files. Now you need to copy the extracted files on the flash drive. Now make the use of device manage in the windows 7 OS for installing the driver. Your printer will work now.

Finally my problem is being solved, so thanks for the support provide by Gillian Anderson. I was thinking that i will never be able to run my printer on the win 7 and will have to change the printer, but it was your reply which helped me out. Without it i would have been not able to solve the issue. Even others can try this out.