Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Realtek Audio Drivers and stereo mix not working

Hardware Peripherals

Old 14-10-2010

Realtek Audio Drivers and stereo mix not working

I have recently purchased a computer and with that i have all the drivers. All the drivers are working fine and there is not any problem with them. the problem i am getting is that with Stereo Mix there is no sound. I am also not able to record any thing on the Stereo Mix. I does not know the exact cause that why i am facing such problem, so i require your help on this issue.

Old 14-10-2010

Re: Realtek Audio Drivers and stereo mix not working

If you are using windows 7 operating system, then you will need to go to Control Pane. then go to the option Sounds and now right click on the the list of devices in the Recording tab. Once you do this, then you will have to select Show Disabled Devices or you will have to do some adjustment with the properties of the sound device.
Old 14-10-2010

Even i am getting the same problem with my sound device. I am also not able to get the sound from the device inspite of doing all the settings. I have also tried the solution which is provided above, but didn't seems to help me out. I will also like to tell you that the sound bars next to each recording device become green while recording the sound and the green light rises when the sound increases.
Old 14-10-2010

I have a fix for this issue. You need to get a Gigabyte board and there you will have to disable the mic input in "Audio Devices". After some time again enable the mice and restart your system. After doing this you can test your system for the sound. I hope that you will definitely get sound from the device and also will be able to record the sound.
Old 15-10-2010

According to me there is some problem with your audio driver. So i will advise you to reinstall the driver and then try the sound. If this does not solve your issue then you can try to update the driver or try to get a fresh copy of driver from the internet. You also check your audio device i.e. check its working on the other system. Hope it will solve your problem.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , ,