Thread: Bluetooth headphone is not playing music

Bluetooth headphone is not playing music

I am having an iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.1 and a Nokia Bluetooth BH-905 Headphone. I am unable to connect both the device such that I can able to listen the music on my new iPhone 3GS. I have also taken the new Nokia Bluetooth BH-905. Does anybody have some idea how to solve the problem from my computer system? Any help about this same trouble will be respected. Thanks in advance.

Re: Bluetooth headphone is not playing music

I have am using the iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.1 along with it, but I am using the Sony Ericson Bluetooth I have not faced any problem with the same. I think you have to go for the same Bluetooth Headphone as per your iPhone what you have along with you. I think this will help you out from this problem.

It might happen sometime that the Bluetooth Headphone connection is switched off. And you get irritate with the same problem while connecting it to the iPhone and Bluetooth headphone device. I think gone to the same problem with my iPhone. I hope this will help you to sort out the problem from your device.

It happens by mishap, while the music was in performance through the iPhone speaker of my iPhone, I spout the power button on the BH-905 and voila. The music on track playing through the headset like a winner. Phone calls worked for me before I tried music, so I am not positive what to say to the person who can't get calls working. Maybe try tapping the power button for that too.