Thread: Acer Aspire 5745g - PCI Simple Communications Controller

Acer Aspire 5745g - PCI Simple Communications Controller

I have a freshly buy Acer Aspire 5745g and made a fresh install of Windows 7 operating system since I could not stand all the refuse that attend the laptop in the primary position When I play all the drivers supply by Acer all devices except one function properly; "PCI simple communications controller". It is giving me some problem I can’t able to solve this problem. Please help me. Thanking you Advance.

Re: Acer Aspire 5745g - PCI Simple Communications Controller

Do you have received any kind of error problem on your computer system? Because I have gone through the same problem and I have get the error problem but right now I didn’t getting it correctly. If you have received the message please give such that I can make the proper decision to solve the above problem what you are facing.

I have not received any problem from the computer system but I'm thinking that I am facing the problem of "PCI simple communications controller". I have received some hardware ID which is shown below.

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B64&SUBSYS_035B1025&REV_06
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B64&SUBSYS_035B1025
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B64&CC_078000
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B64&CC_0780

You might have problem in your Laptop system you can go for the service center of the ACER, after then you can easily be able to get the proper solution of the same problem what you are facing on your computer system. I think this will help you to solve the problem of "PCI simple communications controller" from your computer system.

It is not common problem to view on a yellow flag on top of it. I have had one on windows Vista and at this time on Windows 7 operating system, it is now been that way for about 3 years without having any result on the working of my computer system, you can go for the Windows updates to solve this problem. I hope this will remove from your computer system.

Old Topic, but i had the same problem that the Acer Travelmate 5745G registered all the drivers except the Simple PCI Controller. So here is the sollution:

1. Go to the Acer support website to download all the necessary drivers.
    http://support.acer.com/us/en/produc...x?modelId=3308
    2. Choose your operating system in the right-above banner (Windows 7 Pro 64bit for me)
    3. You need these 2 drivers to fix the problem:
    - SATA AHCI Driver (click on the driver to download straight away (Win 7 Pro 64bit)
    - Intel iAMT Driver (click on the driver to download straight away (Win 7 Pro 64bit)

I have a freshly buy Acer Aspire 5745g and made a fresh install of Windows 7 operating system since I could not stand all the refuse that attend the laptop in the primary position When I play all the drivers supply by Acer all devices except one function properly; "PCI simple communications controller". It is giving me some problem I can’t able to solve this problem. Please help me. Thanking you Advance.

ThumbsUp Re: Acer Aspire 5745g - PCI Simple Communications Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Izpeezy View Post
    Old Topic, but i had the same problem that the Acer Travelmate 5745G registered all the drivers except the Simple PCI Controller. So here is the sollution:

1. Go to the Acer support website to download all the necessary drivers.
    http://support.acer.com/us/en/produc...x?modelId=3308
    2. Choose your operating system in the right-above banner (Windows 7 Pro 64bit for me)
    3. You need these 2 drivers to fix the problem:
    - SATA AHCI Driver (click on the driver to download straight away (Win 7 Pro 64bit)
    - Intel iAMT Driver (click on the driver to download straight away (Win 7 Pro 64bit)
    Hi, Thank you for your advice. It really works. I had the same problem with PCI Simple Communication Controller on my new Acer Aspire 4755G and now the problem is solved.