Thread: Thomson Speed Touch 330 device not able to perform well

Thomson Speed Touch 330 device not able to perform well

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have Thomson Speed Touch 330 modem and the problem is with the driver as it sometimes causes BSOD. Please help me out so that I can make the changes and work well with the device without any issue. I do not know what could have been causing this. Please help me out.

Re: Thomson Speed Touch 330 device not able to perform well

It could be that the driver may have been causing the issue to get sort of the change well. It could be that the driver may have been appended with some bug. So in order to process well for the change do function and process which will be helpful for you. Reinstall the driver and then check. I hope it will surely make the changes to be worked.

There is another way through which you may then get the desired change to be processed. Make the installation of the application or the driver well under compatible mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then under the properties option choose Windows Xp mode. It will be better for you and can work well which is needed. Check well.

It could be that the driver is not compatible or appropriate. This can be sorted well that is by processing a clean boot service and then process by disabling the features for the system. As it is been done you can function well which will be better for you as required. Install the driver now and then perform a restart of the system. This will surely help you out for getting the thing to work correctly.

A possibility seems to be with the desired driver. It could be that the driver is been appended with some threat that has caused the system to be attacked. You need to scan the system using a good antivirus tool that will detect the threat and then remove the same from the system. As it is been done you may then work well with the thing as required. It will be better. Do check out for the change.

Another way is by making the system to get process by running under safe mode. This mode do not have much of the high end features which will be causing the same. Do work well that is required. Get it functioned as needed you may then be able to work for the change. So check out by making the desired thing which is needed. Do look out and work.