Thread: PS3 Component with VGA: Will it Work?

PS3 Component with VGA: Will it Work?

I have a Play station 3(Xbox 360) with the HDCP monitor for getting the better picture quality. The Xbox 360 is working well with the LG flatron screen monitor. But unfortunately the play station 3 is not working with the LG Flatron monitor. I hooked up it properly, but don’t know it is not working. I tried also with the HDMI and with the DVI technology. But it also not working. I tried to create the connection with an USB cable. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: PS3 Component with VGA: Will it Work?

I read your complete post that you are posted in the thread, I understand that in short the problem is occurred for the effectively VGA with the RGB, the RGB is not the component video provider. Do you properly plugged with the unit of the monitor. Generally the play station 3 is compatible with the HDMI monitor technology. Make sure that the plug in unit of the both monitor and the play station are properly connected.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

There is three wires to provide the component the video, the wires are not carry the color schemes through the cable. The component cable is carries the brightness (Luma), and the blue color components which is down the Red cable. For the better versions of SVHS in the component video, which carries the two different wires for the brightness and the color. It provides the higher quality picture, since it is multiplexing. When we are sending several signal from a single cable then the display is provides I separately in different devices.

I supposed to the Radio shack, which is recovers, the synchronization of the signal of the display. And sends the display in brightness and the synchronization of the display signal. Always remember while transferring the signal into the PC monitor, it should be 480p, 720p, or 1080p. The LCD having the most progressive signal instead of the interlaced signal. Try the process again(HDMI>DVI), as that one works in the signal, also make sure that the device is supporting the output signal.

I am petty wondering about that, why it is not provide the option to change the resource. I would like know what is the size of the screen of your machine? Generally the play station 3 might be not able to detect the screen which are less that 720p size. It will automatically configure with the resolution. Though the HDMI-DVI should work with the small screen. The VGA is limited on the 480p. Always remember that the analog outputs are not plugged with the monitor.