Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Joystick sensitivity

Hardware Peripherals

Old 08-10-2010

Joystick sensitivity

Friends, I have Logitech force joystick. I am having problem with the sensitivity of the joystick. I have set the sensitivity all the way down on the stick and still I found its very sensitive. I want to know that is this the common behavior with the stick or I need to get more experience? Please reply with your experience. Thank you very much for your reply in advance.

Old 08-10-2010

Re: Joystick sensitivity

I was also having experiencing the same problem with my Logitech force joystick. I tried each and every possible solution for that but not able to control the sensitivity of that therefore I gave it away and now I have bought a Logitech Attack 3 joystick and I found that it is very easier to handle. You can also try this. I found it better than the previous one.
Old 08-10-2010

If you do a little research on it then you will find that the slider for the sensitivity for the various flight axis is a bit of a misnomer. This is regardless of the setting that is full or low. If you set a full scale detection then the speed in which the rudder responds to the movement of the control will get affected. And if you select the minimum setting for sensitivity will result in a slight time lag and slow movement of the physical rudder.
Old 08-10-2010

Which setting you are using, a simple one or the advance one? I am using Saitek Evo Force and I experience that it is working brilliant. I have used the advanced setup for that and that gives me more control over different axis. I am getting sensitivity which is about 90 percent in the entire axis. I am not sure that if the advance setup will help in your case or not but it helped for me.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,