Thread: DX58SO auxiliary power connector

DX58SO auxiliary power connector

Hello,
    I have recently purchased a new DX58CO motherboard. This reason to post here is that I need to know some information about the graphics power connector I am really confused in it. The auxiliary PCI graphics connector, how does it works? do I need to connect one of them to improve the performance? Do I have to use an high end power supply? Any kind of help is appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Re: DX58SO auxiliary power connector

Well, then better look at the motherboard of the bridge NForce-200. I would not bind with this hot and buggy, and generally nForce200 it's quite nasty. A stand at P55 with this chip as a normal motherboard for X58. Moreover, that modern top vid mode x8 markedly inhibit. I hope there is more information on this and more info is appreciated. Thank you.

How to install WINDOWS on RAID0 Marvell controller? Loaded with a simple screw, put the utility from Marvell, created REYD0, cloning it by replacing the system of pre-ideal controllers for standard PSI \ Ida. I decided to reinstall the new, copied the wood on the floppy, press F6 during installation, it asks the wood from the floppy, press S, pointing out that the diskette is firewood. System (during installation, slips up mv61xx.sys) and then wrote "Can not find file mv61xx.sys press any key to continue" and then "Installation will be aborted, press any key to reboot" on Intel's RAID driver.

Integrated in the distribution of firewood, when you install writes can not find the file mv61xx.sys. Press any key to continue. then reboot. Downloaded on the basis of distributive Zverev assembly, and load all the works, but I do not want such an assembly.

I have not tried to overclock, crock nice glow and if not for my toxic green 80mm hipery it would be seen a blue glow and since only green))), eyes blinking in the fun as screws me up, I decided to try out how to construct a road which are underwater stones, so learning the intricacies of manual integration of firewood from Marvel in the distributive WINDOWS. If you are interested in something specific.