Thread: Webstar Modem issue

Webstar Modem issue

I have a Webstar Modem and it is been installed to a desktop machine. The problem that I am facing is with the modem. It blinks everytime and some weird things do happen. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out so that I can make the implementation to be processed and then work. I am not able to work well or use the internet.

Re: Webstar Modem issue

The issue could well being with the router or the modem that you use. It could be that the modem is been old and it is causing the issue. So in order to perform well you need to replace the modem and then check out for the change which will be better. I hope as it is been done you can perform well for the change and then get the implementation to the same. Do look out well for the thing. Check out.

Another way through which you can function well is by getting the firmware to be updated. As it is been done you can then check well for the change. It will be better for you. So in order to perform well you need to make the implementation well to get sorted and then process well for the change. Get the updated firmware and then function well. It will be better.

Look out for other modem. Try to check out by getting another modem and then process well which will be better. This is needed as you can then test for the modem which will be essential and make the implementation. This will let the desired change. You may get to a conclusion with the modem and can get work accordingly.

For transferring huge file you can make use of some of the sources or means. Click on the link that is been provided which is TransferBigfiles. This link will show you the list of all desired resources through which you can host the file and then send the desired link to the user whom you want to share the file. It will be better and convenient as well. SO check out.