Thread: LA 3A & LA4 Universal audio compressors. how much?

LA 3A & LA4 Universal audio compressors. how much?

I want so sale my Universal Audio compressor and need your suggestion to consider how much they worth. I have LA 3A and LA4 universal compressors for sale. But I do not know how much price I should take from my customer. Please give me your all vital suggestions. I want money desperately because I am looking to buy one new laptop for office usage. And also suggest me some laptops brands in the limited budget. and all these selling units are in black color

Re: LA 3A & LA4 Universal audio compressors. how much?

Actually I also do not know about these products very much but if you more than one unit then I will say u should get enough amounts. If I will be there then I can offer you $70 for every unit. Tell me about this price and it will be enough for you. And also you asked me that about laptop but you did not explain that what kind of performance you want form your laptop. First you explain their about your work performance then I will tell you my choice and price.

The 1176LN typical restrictive Amplifier is a current imitation, yet each attempt was full to stay true to UA creator Bill Putnam Sr.’s visionary plan and intentions. The unique UA 1176LN was a main get via in limiter talent — the primary right climax limiter with all transistor circuitry contribution better recital with a signature noise — and set the normal for all limiters to go after. The ultra-fast attack time and brand sound have lure famous artist and studio moguls similar to the 1176LN — Peter Frampton, Joe Satriani, Joe Chiccarelli, Vance Powell, and Mike Elizondo are now a some name on a list that is sustained to produce, for almost 50 years.

At my house I am using UA1176 with Avalon pre and Bluberry microphone. I am planning to install 4.1 compressions on the way, particular in digital realm for vocal support, acoustic guitar and Bass. I want to upgrade my home studio and I am finding some very good compression audio of 1176. Some option very close UA1176. Please give me help if you people have some options about this? Also give the detail about prices

No one can produce sound clarity like UA1176 give you except one real 1176. I read somewhere that universal compressor LA4 sound nothing as 1176 gives. UA1176 use one advance technology called FET and LA4 and its series seems optical. I think so you should stay connected with 1176 for better performance. But if you want price then i know silver faced LA4 comes with $400 to $600 price range and the black faced model should be $600 - $800. I hope my assumptions are right.

Since a proprietor of 8 LA4's I presume I should talk up here. Yes, they do not explain everything like an 1176.right now I have 4 blackface and 4 silver faces. I did not give a best for the black face unit. If blackface unit’s price additional now, I speak they are not value the additional cash. In detail, to me, blackface units are fewer attractive. Some of my elements are warm up by Eddie Ciletti. All six for earlier op-amps and 2 of them have what quantity to Trident 80 preamp built-in. Blackface element are not appropriate for the Trident pre mod, that is why I now favor silver face units.