Thread: Blue tint on Panasonic PT-AE700 LCD projector

Blue tint on Panasonic PT-AE700 LCD projector

I have Panasonic PT-AE700 LCD projector which comes with great features that make it great to have but now it is creating problem after it runs for about 15 to 20 minutes. It comes with Blue tint either side of the LCD projector. How can it be resolve and replace as I am not able to work with it for long time also heard that Optical Blocks are costly to replace, so I am looking for place where I can get it in affordable price. Any advance or response on problem will be appreciable.

Re: Blue tint on Panasonic PT-AE700 LCD projector

I was also going through similar problem i had tried many things but i was not able to resolve the problem. But the problem was with the cable which was connected between the LCD and the projector, the cable was not properly plugged because of which it was creating such problem. It might same with your case so first check for the connection.

This problem with Panasonic PT-AE700 LCD projector can be because of the Optical Block of your projector is not working properly so it is creating problem on LCD and blue tint is appearing on it. This can be resolve just by going for new optical block which is costly but you can get it from the supplier from which you have got the projector.

It can be power issue because of which your projector is giving you problems like blue tint. Because of power issue your projector's optical block may be damage or create fault because of which blue tint is appearing you have to go for new optical block in order to work with it without any problem. So best thing is to go for new optical block so that this problem doesn't appear again while working with your projector.