Thread: Photosmart C309a CD/DVD Printing Software

Photosmart C309a CD/DVD Printing Software

I was using the canon printer for a long, but my brother has advised me to buy a hp printer now i have the hp printer. The major issue with the printer is that it has a poor quality for CD and DVD printing than it was supposed to do. I do a lot of the CD printing and CD labeling work and more flexibility than the hp standard software offers me. Can any one suggest me any other software which will work properly with the Hp printer.

Re: Photosmart C309a CD/DVD Printing Software

If you are not happy with your Photosmart C309a CD/DVD printing software, then you can go for other software that are available in the market There is Roxio Express CD/DVD Labeler that works very well with the HP Printers. For these software you can download it from software websites, these are available with a minimal cost. you can also go for other software that are available in the market.

There is a problem in the hp printer as it does not support most of the software for the CD/DVD printing. You can go for a software called as Snow Leopard ready, these software has some very interesting features such as it supports all the platforms it works on Mac OS X, and Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7.These will for sure will fix your problem and you will get very creative and stylist labels from these software.

The printing software that is available with the hp printer is not so bad, if it is used in an effective manner. You have to make some changes in the printer setting and then you can use the full feature of the software, the photosmart C309a is not listed in the printer list so you have to pick the photosmart D5280 and then you will not have to make alignment correction. When you are printing on the CD/DVD you have to remember to go to the printer setup ans click the CD/DVD to select it ans also select 120mm or 80mm for the small disc.

I have downloaded the software from one of the website for few dollars and install it but the features that i want to use are absent in it and for many it does not provide support. So, want should i do to get the full access of the features, should i go for another software or purchase another printer which fulfill my requirements. Please recommend any other software for me which will be better than mentioned above.

If you are not happy with the Roxio Express and the Snow Leopard Ready that means you have a very high requirements and the hp printer is not able to fulfill it. As per your issue my advice to you will be you change your printer from hp to Epson. The Epson printer will give you the full access with the Roxio which you have already. The Epson printer is also better in performance as compared to the hp printers available in the market.

Try (Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker ) it will print on a disk using the HP c309a Printer. NICE Software. Free for trial.