Thread: UPS suggestion for modem, to avoid disconnection

UPS suggestion for modem, to avoid disconnection

I just want to know if there can be a UPS that I can have for the Modem here so that it can just last for longer time. I have Beetel 550TC1 with me and I have seen that it required having power adapter so that it can run properly. I have seen that the light on the router just keeps on going off in every 2 to 3 minutes and in reality I do not want to lose the internet connection. I thought that it will be simply great to have the UPS for the same. Any suggestion in the matter will be really appreciated.

Re: UPS suggestion for modem, to avoid disconnection

Well the thing for which you have asked I think that you can simply have the UPS from eBay and to be precised if you want you can go with iball 621v and if you do not find it up to your business than you can see for something that is very close to your Modem i.e. Beetel 100cx. Regarding the availability I really donot know if it is in the stock at the moment. If you want to ask for the first option then let me tell you that it is available. See if the iball 621v really come as a remedy in your case for which you are actually looking for. I think that it will allow you to keep up the power.

I really do not think that you should try to have the equipments to be bought from the site of eBay. It will be great if you can just try to have the UPS from the store. As I have seen that products that you buy from eBay really do not last for long. If you are going with the suggestions that has been made above then let me tell you that you can have the same checked from the local store. In most of the cases I have seen that the components are dead or are not working at all. Hope that you will really like the suggestions that I have made here and you will have the one from the store.

Really in complete agreement with what has been said above. If you will not get the dead part then in 90 percent of the cases I have seen that they fix up the used up battery instead. If that is the case then it will be great if you can get the battery replaced. So it will be nice if you can have the things directly for you so that the batteries are working for you. I have had the UPS for me eBay and have seen a lot of trouble with the same.

I have seen that some of the UPS really do not respond to the Modem. Actually the thing is that the modem really requires a very less amount of the power and if it is connected to UPS then let me tell you that the UPS will assume that nothing is connected. If you are seeing this happening in your case then it will be great if you can connect another device so that a required amount of power can be drawn from it. After this you will see that the modem will be working. Most of the time I have seen that users have complaint about the same.

Thanks for making the suggestions. I had also come across the same issue and I am happy that I have got the suggestions in this very thread. I am happy for the same. So, I just want to know if it will be fine to make use of which device so that the particular amount of the power can be drawn from the UPS so that the MODEM can have the power from the UPS. I will try to see if I can have the UPS from the store as it is suggested above.