Thread: My speakers catching radio station signal

My speakers catching radio station signal

So I a moment ago became aware of that my computer speakers are catching some religious radio station and it is becoming more and more irritating. It is quite weak but still clear unless I am hearing to music at the similar time. I have attempted repositioning the speakers, moving the cords in the region of but still I carry on hearing this radio station. My speakers are not exactly pricey and high end but they are not contemptible and crappy. They are the Logitech x240 speakers. How am I able to get free of this?

Re: My speakers catching radio station signal

I have been having the same trouble with my Logitech x-530 speakers, it’s very irritable but I am able to hear only when the volume is downward on the speakers; though when turned up they produce white noise. Only bought them yesterday so they were not able to have broke; help! So if you can then please help us.

I have been having the same problem. I have attempted a lot of suggestions which is given on the different forums but none from them worked in my case. Today I ran the Abexo free registry cleaner for one more matter and surprise, surprise the radio crisis in my speakers has stopped. I am able to only guess that it removed anything was doing it from my registry. Hope this helps!!!

Try to take away any link to the computer and attach it to your speaker to and MP3 player. It would be more probable that the PC has the matter and not the speaker. One more is to move the speaker wires and make away from some power line and away from a TV/Monitor. Try unplugging the sub power for two days (clearing any voltage reside on the capacitors). I am 90 percent confident that the crisis comes from the PC, speaker wires and links, not the speakers or the speaker amplifier.

I have understood the posts on this site concerning speaker’s selection radio stations. However, as far as I am able to inform, they are all concerning outer speakers. I have an HP Pavilion with Vista Home Premium that I buying approximately 16 months ago yesterday I started to listen a radio station. Today I understood that it was coming from my computer speakers. It does not matter how short or high I have the volume, or even if it is on silent it’s faint but is still there. Also, I do not be acquainted with if this is linked to this subject or not but, when I turned my computer on this morning; there was no speaker icon in the announcement area. I attempted the fixes in the help section and they did not anything. I in fact had to disable all 3 sets of speakers I have register on the computer and then allow the internal speakers on your own in order to obtain the icon back up there and working again. Any thoughts?

i too have similar problem with my speaker, some time sound come even when i shut down my computer.in very low volume a fm chaneel catching my speaker. i check my speaker cod & it was not connected with any tv or other gaget but still a faint sound come from it surprise