Thread: HP Laptop power adapter beeping

HP Laptop power adapter beeping

I have an HP Mini 110-1046TU Laptop with an 18.5V 6.5A power supply adapter. I have a party last-to-last night, using the laptop as an entertainment source, it was working fine, but now when I am trying to insert the power supply adapter in the outlet, and it started beeping. I have not ever gone through this problem. Do anyone have the idea to solve this problem. Any help regarding this subject will be respected, Thanks.

Re: HP Laptop power adapter beeping

This is normal to me because I am facing this problem from last one month. It yet I not faced any kind other problem from battery. Is this happens first time with you, if this is the first time then it not a big problem. Either use it or go for the new one as per your Laptop you are using. I hope this will be fine to you.

I am facing this problem from last day. I am think that it might be a short-circuit on the wire which is connected with each other, but I am not sure about this has anyone else have the idea of this problem? I am not knowing about this problem please give me the correct way to remove this problem from my Laptop.

I am using the Sony Laptop, I have the same problem which you are facing. I was very scared about this issue I have gone to the engineer and repair my Laptop problem which I am facing for. So I think this might help you to recover from your problem which you are facing on your HP Mini Laptop.