Thread: How to duplicate files in MTP device to my computer

How to duplicate files in MTP device to my computer

I am facing a very small problem and I can’t able to solve that problem. Can you suggest me some step of how to copy files in MTP device to my computer system, I am using the windows 7. I am unable to find the any kind of switch to copy the files in my MTP device by using windows media player on my computer please help me. Any solution about this problem may be appreciated, Thanks in Advance.

Re: How to duplicate files in MTP device to my computer

Really it is true, what you have commented on. The problem is very small and it is easy to get it out from this problem. I have sort out this problem from my computer system. To remove this problem is having just gone to the installation of the windows updates on to my computer system. I have got it from internet. For your problem you also have to go for it.

I have no ideas from where do I get the windows updates and it is asking me for some driver. I think some driver is not properly installed or it has been uninstalled from my computer system. Do you have some link of any official site from where do I get the proper remedy of this problem which I am facing for.

I think you are not regular user of the computer system. Just you have to go for the official site of the Microsoft and from there you can go for downloading the windows updates of your same operating system. I hope this will help you out from the problem of copying the MTP file into your computer system.

Yeah, I have to the installation of windows updates of the same windows 7 operating system which I am using on my computer system. I am facing another problem with the installation. I am getting the error message as 'code 10 error'. Now I am feeling very irritating with the same problem do anyone have the exact solution with this.

I have gone to the same problem what you are having. I have sort this problem by hiring the technical engineer, he have removed me out from the same problem I am facing for. The engineer has not taken more than five minutes to duplicate files in MTP device to my computer system. I think you must call to the technical engineer to remove this problem.