Thread: Logitech crm 110 adapters

Logitech crm 110 adapters

I am having Logitech Homeplug CRM 110 for my personal use. The original adapter which was provided along with the Logitech Homeplug CRM 110 is got damage. Now I wanted another adapter for my Logitech Homeplug. Do anyone have the idea from where do I get the adapter of the same. Any help regarding this topic will be respected, Thanks in Advance.

Re: Logitech crm 110 adapters

I have gone through this problem in the earlier days. When I was using the writing pad I have got some problem with my adapter. I did not know about the exact problem what I am facing for. But after one or two days it started working properly without any problem in my writing pad. I think you must also wait for that.

I think you must have to get proper solution for this same problem. Because recently it happens that I have taken the adapter the same it was doing I have didn’t take it serious with my writing pad and I have lost my pad. So I suggest you to please go for proper solution with your same writing pad, don’t do the mistake as I have done.

I have the same mistake with my writing pad but I have replaced it with the new one as my writing pad was in the period of the warranty. So I get replace it out from the company itself. Do your writing pad is in the warranty period if it is in the warranty period then you can go for the replacement of the adapter.

I was getting the same problem with my writing pad adapter, but the thing is that I had done a very small mistake by which I am unable to get the adapter working proper. The mistake was I have not plug the wire with the both the terminal properly so it is unable to get connected with each other and I am not getting my writing pad start. I suggest you to check this some small mistake.

I think that you get the Logitech CRM 110 adapters from the actual workshop of Logitech or you can go for the workshop where you have bought the Logitech CRM 110 for your use. Because one of my friend have gone through the same problem. I think this will help you out to get the proper adapter for your Logitech CRM 110.