Thread: How to synchronize multiple computer to play the music

How to synchronize multiple computer to play the music

I live in a house where there are 5 people. We all use a stereo speaker in the room. All people do not have a separate. So we want to play the same music, which will be played from the single computer and will play on all other computer as well, because it should play in the complete room. Do any one have the idea related with this?

Re: How to synchronize multiple computer to play the music

Even i want to do the same thing in my house. In my house there are 20 people with 20 computer. We want to synchronize all the computer as well, as we want to play the same music thought all the computers. I have tried many thing but, not able to synchronize the computers. Do you have any suggestion for me?, if yes then post it.

According to me every one will need to install a Sound card on their system. You all will also need to add a extra wire for clock generator. I think that there is no software till date developed for making this configuration. You will need to visit an engineer and get your software developed by him. Hope my advice will help you in solving your problem.

I and my friends live in a room and we all have separate computers for use. We all are also looking for the same synchronization issue. Even i want to synchronize all the computer and have to play the music. We all visited to a programmer and provided him all the requirements. After 10 days he made the software for us. Now after using the software we are able to synchronize the PC and it is working fine.

I look upon your problem and got a solution for you. I think that there is a streaming box available for solving this issue. You all can make connection with the box through a hifi and also need to connect to the network. Now you should give the play list to the box from any one PC and it will stream to the hifi. Try this out.

I tried you solution of using the streaming box. I connected the entire computer with the streaming box. After this i followed all the instructions given by you. Then i tried to play the song, i was surprised with the outcome and was able to play the song in the whole room. Thanks to solaris for giving such a nice idea which worked for us.