| || |
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: Epson Stylus Photo 830 not working in Windows 7
The following are the steps that can definitely help you :
- Turn your printer or multifunction handset and connect the printer or the handset to the computer via a USB cable. A notification area appears in the lower right system tray informing you that a new device was detected.
- Click the Start button (Start), then click Printers and Devices (peripherals and printers).
- The list of installed printers will appear. Click the right mouse button on the printer called Epson ESC / P 2. Then click with the left mouse button on the Properties option (Properties) from the menu that appears.
- In the window that appears, click the option Update to Latest Version (Update to the latest version).
- You must then confirm the connection to the Internet to search for updates to drivers. Click OK to continue.
- The software then connects to the Internet to find the latest drivers. If the search is successful, a screen informing you that a new driver has been detected is displayed. Click Yes (Yes) to begin downloading the update.
- The download of driver starts. Once the download is complete, the confirmation window appears below. Click OK to continue.
- In the window that appears, verify that the correct printer name is displayed and click OK to continue.
- Accept the license agreement to continue.
- Select the geographical area corresponding to your country and click OK to continue.
- At the next screen, click Install (Installer).
- When the screen below prompts you, make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the computer via a USB cable.
- A message will appear informing you that the installation is complete. Click OK to complete the installation process.